Ballarat Allergy Clinic
A dedicated Allergy Clinic has been established in Ballarat, providing services to the Grampians area and regional Victoria.
- Dr Kymble Spriggs (Specialist Adult and Adolescent Allergist and Immunologist)
- Dr Harry Zehnwirth (Consultant Paediatrician – special Interest in Child, Adolescent and Adult Allergy)
- Mandy Wilson RN, Specialist Allergy Nurse
- Kerry Van Dreven RN, Specialist Allergy Nurse
- Louise Franklin RN, Specialist Allergy Nurse
- Chantal Riseley RN, Specialist Allergy Nurse
- Rowena Craig RN, Specialist Allergy Nurse
The clinic provides assessment (including Skin tests) and management for:
- Food allergy in infants, children, adolescents and adults.
- Hayfever and other respiratory allergies.
- Atopic eczema in all age groups.
- Asthma – allergic aspects.
- Allergen Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) and
Allergen Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT) for
allergic rhinitis/conjunctivitis, to grass pollens and house dust mite, as well as tree and weed pollens, animal and mould allergies.
Referrals can be made to:
Dr Kymble Spriggs or Dr Harry Zehnwirth or simply the Ballarat Allergy Clinic
|Phone referrals||5339 5200|
|Address referrals to||1101 Howitt St, Wendouree, 3350|
|Fax referrals to||5339 5233|
|Argus email email@example.com|
Paediatric Allergist or Paediatrician with Allergy Interest
Consulting one day per week at this Private Clinic
Experienced Allergy Nurse available to assist with SPT’s
Contact Harry Zehnwirth
0409 401 412